Friday, May 1, 2009

OK, so today i wake up at 11am. I see my psp in front of me thr at the table. I reach for the psp!! Almost fall down. I turn it on play DJMAX EARLY IN THE MORNING!!! WOOTT! lol ppl later say i xiao larhs cus i play so early in the morning someore i just wake up. Play finish abit den go on comp online msn. Chatting wif many ppl ^.^ After that i go clean up my room cus very messy and dirty. I pick up all the clothes, pick up rubbish, throw away drink packets( i drink alot of them ) and arrange the stuff neatly. Den i vacuum my room then i go take cloth and clean my door and table. Phew, i was tired already. Everything look so clean now!! ^.^ I going to repaint my door tml. Blue colour!!!! i wan!!!!! i hate the green colour on my door now. So i whole day toking to on msn wif liyuan,zhenyu and some other ppl. Den go out for dinner at 8.40pm I go eat at jurong point Fish'n'Co. lol. so full sia. Den i come back home talk someore lor. Actually tml going to LAN but i have tuition and i dun wan go someore............anyway. thats all i have to say for today. bye!

No comments: