Thursday, April 30, 2009

ok, so today got sports day carnival thingy, whatever. Then i wake up at 9am today. wahh. raining sia somemore so heavy -__-". Den i worried that sports day cancled so i msg weisiang ask him what to do, he dunno. Den i go bak sleep abit more. KENA SHOCKED BY HUGE THUNDER!! i fly out of my bed lol. I go wash face,brush teeth,shower then i go on computer, on msn. i shocked to see so many ppl online so early in the morning sia. Cus today is e-learning day. everyone doing thier assignments. I see the assignments i was like WTF!!! cus its all in CHINESE!! so i nvr do. i talk to liyuan and weisiang abit. Den i decided to go mac at 11.45am wif wei siang. I reach his house, we head off to Mac. Enter the mac, I almost fall down. why i everywhere i go see liyuan and Peishan?!?!??!?! den i decided not to eat lol. i sit ouside and play weisiang psp for about 1 hr den i go to the stadium. Wahhh, get there then got so many ppl. i go to my class there and put down bag. WTH SO LITTLE PPL FROM 2S4 COME TODAY WTF SIA. den all the other classes so many ppl come. So i go sit at weisiang class thr and wait and play his psp lor. Den after a few races,a few winners. I go join up for 8X100m relay race. Got me,zhaozhi,junhao,rashida,wati,suhaidah,Miss tan and mr tan. Lol lucky we get two fast teachers lor. I was 1st -__-" i saw pei shan beside me. She my rival in the race. When started i run super fast. i easily overtook pei shan cus she quite slow. two other guys in front of me. They same speed as me. I passed the baton to rashidah and i went off to cheer them on. Grrrr when i was walking back the bloody liyuan and her frens dunno say what la. but i know is an insult whatever they say lol. In the Mr tan wah. chiong the last lap of the ace sia. In the end we got 1st!!!!!!!! OMG i cannot believe it. then 2s5 got last place cus mr.Subash was running for them LOL! Den i abit dissapointed with the 'medal' LOL. the so called 'medal' is a bloody,teeny,tiny,microscopic,keychain. -_______________-" i wan smack the ppl give the keychain award. zzzzzzzz. so after everyone go, the NCC guys have to clean up the place lol. 20mins later we finished yay! den i go mac with weisiang,kelly,jonas and zhaozhi. Den i reach home, On computer, on msn and talk to liyuan cus she the only 1 online -___-" Anyway this is the end for today! I am ending here! Next time i post agn! byes!

No comments: