Saturday, May 16, 2009

Ok, so today i on computer, go msn. i talk to zhaozhi halfway suddenly he say going out at 12.30 go lan. He say he got give me msg but i nvr recive leh..Den i go ask my mother if can go. Kelly come my house there waiting for me. i still putting on my shoe. We go bus stop take 243 to gek poh. The bus reach zhaozhi house bus stop. Suddenly zhaozhi on the bus -___-. tio shocked lol. Den reach gek poh, get off the bus, jonas already waiting wtf...... So we all go in the lan shop, book computer then we play CS 1st cus some ppl havn come yet. Funny sia. I skip all the lan thingy la. u probably won't understand anyway......hahaha. So leave the lan shop at 3pm. i head off to jp wif weisiang,jonas and kelly. I need go to the NCC army shop to get my uniform rank sowed on lol. Need wait for 1 hr for them to finish sowing. We go arcade play game. LOL so 'unlucky' play the shoot dinosaur the game LOL. Cus i have nickname that 'SOME' people like to call me. We play finish den go back to the shop to get my uniform back. wow they sow so nice 1. Den we go to the shop selling funny signs and badges de. I buy two badges, 1badge say this:NOOB. the other badge say this: I've got F,C and K all i need is U. i wear on my bag and i going to bring to school on monday. Den i go home almost broke liao T.T. Anyways this is my end. I next time post!!! byes!!

No comments: