Saturday, April 4, 2009

Today i going to Pan-in-the-box wif some ppl.Actually supposed to be 10 of us. Supposed to have me,zhen yu, zhao zhi, rifhan, wei xiang, kelly, jonas, li yuan, rizal and guo wei. We planning until the li yuan say they going other place to do their PW assignment -__-". Den left me,zhen yu,wei xiang,zhaozhi,kelly,rifhan and jonas. When we get to Pan-in-the-box. We look around alot. wei xiang go try on the ichigo costume and i tried on the sephiroth costume. It felt soooooooooooooo nice. I asked them if they have the masamune but sadly they don't. when we left the shop, i bought a buster sword keychain, zhen yu and wei xiang bought Squall Leonhart's lion emblem keychain and rifhan bought ichigo mask thingy. We decided to go mac eat. eat finish we go take MRT go gek poh play lan. When waiting for the train i go wear the ichigo mask and go inside the MRT station. got alot of ppl looking at me LOL, got 1 kid keep turning around and looking at me HAHAHAHAHA. So fun sia. We get to gek poh play LEFT4DEAD. 7 of us played. 4 survivors and 3infected. I played as the infected. I used the hunter to pounce on wei xiang's character LOL i target him. After that we go home liao. Thats all. this was just a brief description of wad happened today.

No comments: